StatigramRecently I was introduced to Statigram, the web version of Instagram. If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch you can use Instagram to upload photos to create a collage. The cool part about this option is that you use your own photos to create a unique collage. No one can copy your photos and it will only create a collage based on what you have uploaded.
- Go to Statigram.com
- Register or Login to your account (same login as Instagram)
- Click on the word “Promote”
- Click create cover and it will generate a cover for you.
- Add to your Facebook Page
- Click on Create a collage
- Click on the 2nd option to create a collage
- Find FB Cover and create your own collage
Timeline Cover BannerThis fun option takes making covers a bit further. Have you ever uploaded a background image and wanted to add different photos on top of it? Timeline Cover banner allows you to upload photos on top of your background and move it to any place. They have over 50+ background images to use for inspiration or you can upload your own images.
- Upload your own background image or use one of their templates
- Click upload “photo” to add images “on top” of the background image
- Use the “top” arrow to place images anywhere you like
- Use the “eraser” to remove images
Other options you can check out:
- GroSocial.com – $19 a month (Similar to Timeline Cover), but also gives you an option to Create a Twitter background and Facebook custom Tabs.
- SocialIdentites.com – This company creates awesome timeline covers! $129+
Subscribe to this blog